Beacon School News & Information
Here is where you get the latest news about school events special programs and more.
We offer the Start Readiness Program
The GRPS program is available for students:
- Who are Age 4
- Full-day sessions are offered four days a week
ECDD Classes are open to children:
- Who are 3 and 4 years of age
- Who have an identified or suspected disability
- Half-day programs are available and are offered five days a week
At Beacon Elementary School Every Child, Everyday, Ready to Teach, Ready to Learn
WE specialize in providing students with exceptional early childhood education. The curriculum is designed to meet the academic needs of the whole child through a focus on "Literacy and Numeracy." With small class sizes, Beacon Elementary offers OUR students individual attention
Beacon Elementary School Improvement Goals 2018-19
1) All students will be proficient in math.
2) All students will be proficient in writing.
3) All students will be proficient in social studies.
4) All students will adhere to the Beacon Elementary School Student Code of Conduct and Student, Teacher, Parent Compact.
5) All students will be proficient in science.
6) All students will be proficient in reading.